how to patent an invention https://penzu.com/p/51a5d701. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and patent invention lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they do a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as possible.